Wednesday, September 18, 2024

IPadOS 18 is broken.


full image - Repost: IPadOS 18 is broken. (from Reddit.com, IPadOS 18 is broken.)
Aaarrggg, I hate it. Yesterday I restarted my iPad m4 about 10 times, due to the infra red camera randomly blinking non stop. I know this as I have desk clock with IR sensor and the clock bg light keeps on blinking.The network icons ffs! I no longer able to quickly turn my bluetooth or vpn off.The control center no longer accessible from external monitor. Aaargggh!And the control center style looks cheap and inconsistent as you get grouped icons with squareish like usual and the individual icons are round. Come on!And dozens others tiny bugs that keep on showing up here and there. If you have access to 17.7 better use that. 18 not worth at all, Im not excited about the changes, it is sloppy and rushed.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.