Monday, September 2, 2024

Keeping premium connectivity working after shipping a CT internationally. Any reason my plan will not work?


full image - Repost: Keeping premium connectivity working after shipping a CT internationally. Any reason my plan will not work? (from Reddit.com, Keeping premium connectivity working after shipping a CT internationally. Any reason my plan will not work?)
I have a cybertruck and will be shipping it internationally in a few months. I was getting a little frustrated not being able to find information of where the GSM chip is located or even if it has a physical chip or an esim to change it out after arrival to keep premium connectivity working. I do realize that it is not as simple as just swapping the sim card and that a confuguration change with toolbox 3 is required in the software. Then I just thought of this:1. Get a local mobile gsm wifi router.2. Connect the cybertruck to that wifi network.3. Change the settings to keep power plugs in the car and bed powered all the time.4. Plug the mobile gsm wifi router into the 110 power outlet in the center console and leave the router in there.With this setup the cybertruck should be connecter constantly to wifi as long as the wifi router has GSM connectivity. Poke holes in this plan? Anything I am not thinking of that would stop my plan from working?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.