Monday, September 2, 2024

Should I change my last name?


full image - Repost: Should I change my last name? (from Reddit.com, Should I change my last name? )
Hi there! Recently got engaged. Seeing as I’m starting my legal career, I’ve had some difficulty deciding whether I should change my last name to my fiancĂ©’s or not. I would love to hear what other women have done in similar circumstances. For reference, pending bar results, I’m a first year associate, so my name isn’t super out yet. However, my name is what my current network knows me as. I’m not super in love with the idea of hyphenating because both of our last names are long, but I’m not opposed to changing or keeping. As it is, my last name is frequently mispronounced. We do plan on having kids as well and I feel like it would be nice for us all to share one last name. I’ve also thought about keeping my maiden name professionally, though I’m not sure the state bar association or any legal documents would really allow that. All insight is appreciated and I’m open to all suggestions!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.