Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Why are you on Reddit?


full image - Repost: Why are you on Reddit? (from Reddit.com, Why are you on Reddit?)
So I recently deleted most of my social media apps coz I was becoming a doomscroller (Tik Tok).I stopped using Facebook a long while ago. I then watched this documentary called Social Network and managed to turn off notifications which gave me some more freedom then came Twitter which is basically bots and accounts that want constant interaction so they recycle the same sort of tweets after a couple of weeks. I.G i just keep it to message friends there coz they are mostly active there, at times I actually just reply from then notification panel..Which is why I came on here, the freedom to think, the ability to have and stay in conversations about something I am interested in and the avoidance of chasing an unatural state of constant reward from the likes and shares of pictures and videos and the lack of intrusion of my personal life...what brings you hear?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.