Friday, October 18, 2024

Advice on what service I need and how to find?


full image - Repost: Advice on what service I need and how to find? (from Reddit.com, Advice on what service I need and how to find?)
I am in need of a specific type of housekeeping service I haven't hired before and am not sure what to call it or where best to find it.In the past I have hired independent cleaners as well as sometimes TaskRabbit type one-time services to clean my single family home in my old city. This worked well as the house had some complex factors and I really needed a very customized service. I was able to source people through referrals from friends and neighbors.I now live in a new city (a major large US city) where I do not have much of a friend-and-neighbor network. I rent an apartment in a secure high-rise building. My building partners with a service that lets me order cleaning when I need it, but I only get to choose the day and select from a fixed menu of services with some strict exclusions, I don't get to have the same person every time, choose a start time, or have any customizations outside their menu. Also, the partnership is supposed to mean that the cleaner will already know my building and how to park, get access, etc. but this has been very inconsistent which is difficult if it is a new person every 2-3 cleanings. The quality of the work is very inconsistent as well.Between life getting busier and me getting older, I increasingly would like something more "full-service" where I can have the same person come back regularly and they can get to know my home and my preferences and take on more responsibilities to "keep my house the way I would keep it."Some examples of things I would like done (at least sometimes) that the current service doesn't do:Clean things like small appliances, soap dishes, and lamps, not just the surface under/around them.Observe and deep clean as-needed, such as if something has spilled on a cabinet door or baseboard.Clean things that require using a tall stepladder (whicih I can provide) such as ceiling fans and pendant lights. Learn where I keep things like tissue and trash bags, restock as needed and let me know when I am low.Collaborate on what to bring vs. what I will supply. I have all the basics that let me do light cleaning on my own, and I have preferences for certain products.Possibly also do some extra tasks such as laundry or quick errands.Learn enough about where I keep things that they can declutter for me if I am unable to complete the pre-clean prep.Generally take on more of a "housekeeper" role who is my partner in keeping my home clean and pleasant.Not a complete list, but some examples. Now to further complicate things, I am now having increasing difficulties with my health, and over the next months to a year or so I will need to undergo some treatments. Sometimes I will be recovering in bed, sometimes I will be temporarily immunocompromised. This means that it would be even more valuable (and urgent) that I find a full-service person, but would need that person be comfortable dealing with my situation. This might include masking while inside my unit, rescheduling when sick, dealing with more frequent needs for bed-sheet changes and bathroom cleaning, and/or working around me being present (there is a place to lie down in all three rooms so I could move around somewhat to be out of the way in those circumstances.There are home-health-aid types that can provide light cleaning but I probably won't need that level of care, I will mostly just need someone to take care of my home so that I can take care of myself.Does anyone know what this service would be called? "Full Service Regular Housekeeper"? And any tips for how to hire someone who can work with a health situation?Thank you for any thoughts.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.