Sunday, October 13, 2024

Any advice ?


full image - Repost: Any advice ? (from Reddit.com, Any advice ? )
Hey everyone I’m trying to break into the low voltage career but everywhere I look it says you need experience 2-3 years, even though I see that I still apply. I’ve had an interview with “KB Communications” but they said they were looking for someone with experience. How can I get a job when everyone is asking for experience? I mean I have school experience of splicing , running cat, building server rack, I have network trouble shooting experience as well. But what am I supposed to do ? I have hands on tools experience as well from my hvac schooling and installer job. But here in Vegas I keeps getting rejected having tough luck. In their a certain position I should go for instead ?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.