Sunday, October 13, 2024

Replacing Deco and Nighthawk with Flint2


full image - Repost: Replacing Deco and Nighthawk with Flint2 (from Reddit.com, Replacing Deco and Nighthawk with Flint2 )
Asking for some advice.I currently have 3 Tp-link deco m9 that hosts my main network (pcs, phones, roku, Nas, Xbox) . I also have an older Nighthawk that hosts a smattering of smart devices (Alexa, front door, ceiling fans) which randomly freezes and takes stuff offline. 2 seperate ssids. I have a Flint2 which I want to shift my main network to while keeping the same SSID. I also want to have a vlan for my work stuff (and the snoopy software my company installs) and maybe an additional vlan for the smart devices. I plan to keep the M9s as APs and turn off the Nighthawk. There is no wired backhaul if that is important.If I keep the same primary SSID, will my devices seemlessly switch over? Is this doable (limited by my rudimentary network knowledge)?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.