Sunday, October 20, 2024

i'm young, closeted, and hopeless. does it ever get any better?


full image - Repost: i'm young, closeted, and hopeless. does it ever get any better? (from Reddit.com, i'm young, closeted, and hopeless. does it ever get any better?)
throwaway account. i am 15 and have known i was trans (ftm) since i was around 11 or 12. i live in a relatively supportive area but got stuck with parents who "support the lgbt community" because they have gay friends, but really think that the majority of young lgbt people are just "going through a phase." i got outed to my parents twice, the first when i was around 12, which they brushed off as "just a phase," and the second when i was around 13, which they got pretty mad at me for and started keeping much closer watch over me than my younger sister. i'm no longer allowed to wear masculine formal clothes, i'm constantly interrogated over the littlest things ("why don't you like dresses? why don't you like jewelry? you know i'm trying my best to accommodate your weird preferences!"), i'm not allowed to cut my hair past a certain length, and i was forced to go to a catholic high school (despite the fact my parents allegedly do not support organized religion) which is known for having a large population of racists, misogynists, homophobes, transphobes, you name it.at school i have been harassed on a multitude of occasions by a group of students who presume i am a lesbian for an incredibly stupid reason (i only ever wear pants to school, never skirts). the harassment was entirely related to this false assumption. my school didn't do anything about this, and the few friends i have there are still close with the people who harassed me, because despite knowing about the harassment, they "don't have a personal reason to cut them off." i don't have access to a binder, i can't cut my hair, i can't buy male clothes, i'm constantly harassed for "being a lesbian", and i have no safe way of coming out. if i want to stay financially reliant on my parents (meaning: if i want to go to college and grad school without having to take out a loan), i'm probably not going to be able to live as myself until i'm at least 25. i feel completely hopeless.trans people of reddit, if you've been in a place like this, does it ever get better? do you have any tips for finding a supportive network of people? my school doesn't have a GSA and even if it did, my parents would know if i joined. do you have any advice for someone in my situation? it doesn't matter if it's something little, anything helps.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.