Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Wi-Fi 6 replacement for Archer C4000


full image - Repost: Wi-Fi 6 replacement for Archer C4000 (from Reddit.com, Wi-Fi 6 replacement for Archer C4000)
Hey All,Looking for suggestions to replace my C4000 with wi-fi 6 model.Main motivation is to get something with faster WiFi for high bandwidth casting locally. My internet speed at the moment is 100mbps so that won't be the bottleneck for now (and foreseeable future until cheaper fiber hits my place).For context I went through a few different routers from DLink, Netgear, Asus, until I finally settled on the C4000. It's very stable, and speeds are reasonable enough for what it is (I paid about $200 AUD 3 years ago). I get about 70MB/s when copying files to a USB attached HDD on the router.But recently with multiple devices casting at the same time (1 to TV and another to projector) there are some noticeable hiccups, and looking at the CPU usage of the router it seems that it is to blame as it stays close to 100% in above scenario.I've been out of the networking market for a while, so not sure what's the best bang for the buck with wi-fi 6 and whether it would actually help my case.Ideally I'd like to keep the price around $200 AUD (about $130 USD including tax).Would Archer Ax5400 be a good upgrade? Or am I better off looking at other brands/models.thanks for your help


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.