Sunday, June 26, 2022

Anyone get lucky finding a mentor/ keeping up networks?


full image - Repost: Anyone get lucky finding a mentor/ keeping up networks? (from Reddit.com, Anyone get lucky finding a mentor/ keeping up networks?)
Long time lurker, infrequent timed poster. Reading y'alls posts about relationships and being fine to do things your own style, I heavily relate. I've gone from being socially anxious/awkward to decently intermediate (used to not be comfortable ordering fast food, now I attempt to network with V.I.P's at events. Still damn difficult though) , 320 pounds overweight to 180, and overall really trying hard to overhaul my life.I'm 24 now, going through school again to get a business degree with high intentions on starting one, but.... my biggest problem now is finding a mentor, or even others that are like minded to start things, without pushing them away with my Asperger tendencies (I'm sure you all know what I mean)How do I maintain these relationships/networks without feeling burnt out or weirding the other person out too much so they don't stick around?Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.