Sunday, June 19, 2022

Question about Modem & Smart devices


full image - Repost: Question about Modem & Smart devices (from Reddit.com, Question about Modem & Smart devices)
So my smart devices are multiplying like rabbits. Last time I checked I had around 30 between smart bulbs, smart plugs and 5 Google home devices (2 pairs set up as a speaker set). I'm finding that some of the devices randomly lose their WiFi connection and I'm wondering if I just have to many for my router which is an Archer 2300. Any advice as to whether I should look into upgrading the router to deal with so many devices on WiFi. I live in a 550 square foot one-bedroom apartment, so range isn't a huge issue. It's more about being able to keep all my WiFi-connected devices online.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.