Sunday, June 19, 2022

Where to start with machine learning (like Tensorflow)


full image - Repost: Where to start with machine learning (like Tensorflow) (from Reddit.com, Where to start with machine learning (like Tensorflow))
The only AI type stuff I’ve ever done is in high school, where I learned Scheme and my teacher had us build a really basic neutral network for character recognition.Since then, I got a degree in computer science, and then over the years stayed very interested in coding and fell in love with Python the last few years. I’m not a great coder but I love it and I want to keep learning.I’ve tried to look into learning tensorflow, but the official docs and videos I found were very difficult to follow. I’m curious if there is any tutorial series that would be easier to follow? Or is there a code academy type site that goes into machine learning?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.