Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Thanks to this sub, I'm finally making my first feature...


full image - Repost: Thanks to this sub, I'm finally making my first feature... (from Reddit.com, Thanks to this sub, I'm finally making my first feature...)
People always say "If you want to make movies, just go out and make one." Of course that's always easier said than done, particularly if you're not someone with a lot of resources. But a few years ago I was in a bike accident that almost killed me and I finally decided to write something that if I had to I could make for literally no money.I ended up posting the first draft of my Alaskan comedy/drama Uphill on this sub and while not everyone was a fan, enough people seemed to like it which gave me the push to keep working on it.Last year the script got runner up at a local film festival, my filmmaker friends got behind it and one pandemic later we're finally making the dang movie.So far we've raised over 12k and are already in pre-production and are set to start filming in August. We don't have what anyone would call a real budget (At my old day job on a network tv show our entire budget barely comes close to what they pay for a week of craft services), but it's enough of a budget that there's no backing out now.So thank you, r/screenwriting. For everyone who encouraged me on this script or others, and for everyone who gave me honest, even brutal feedback. I'm excited to share the next stage of the process, Lord knows it's going to be a challenge, but I'm eager to learn.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.