Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Should I get my A+ after working for almost a year in an entry level IT job, or go straight to Network+?


full image - Repost: Should I get my A+ after working for almost a year in an entry level IT job, or go straight to Network+? (from Reddit.com, Should I get my A+ after working for almost a year in an entry level IT job, or go straight to Network+?)
Late last year I got my first IT job upgrading computers at a hospital network, installing software and printers, and everything that needs to be done to make sure the hospital is running smoothly , with no certs or experience, just applying for every place I could and a bit of luck. I was planning on getting my A+ and then getting an A+ first to break into the industry, however, I got the job first that paid decent, and most of my energy went towards this job. Especially often working 10-20 hours of OT and frequently having my commute be an hour long or more.Well now my contact will come to an end in a few months, and at the same time, there is more downtime, and they are less overtime, can study on my commute, and I'm faced with 3 options to decide between and I'm honestly not sure which will fit me best.Study and get my A+ and get my Network+ laterSkip the A+ and start studying for net+ even though I have pretty much no experience with networking other than pinging devices and playing around with my routers settings at homeFocus that energy on applying to more jobs.The thing thats honestly holding me up is that I'm a terrible studier. I have ADHD and almost certainly dyslexia, and while I'm medicated for the former, and I'm able to function and learn enough to keep jobs, both make it very hard to sit down and study, so the farthest I can get without studying more than I need to the better.Thanks in advance for the advice


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.