Thursday, July 28, 2022

How to increase speed on existing equipment?


full image - Repost: How to increase speed on existing equipment? (from Reddit.com, How to increase speed on existing equipment?)
Hey everyone! I have a TP-Link Archer AX1800 advertised at 1.8 gbps and my gaming PC has a wifi network card capable of 2.4 gbps. I have a Gigabit internet connection that when plugged in through ethernet cable I get about 980 mbps. For some reason, on my wifi to my PC I'm only getting around 380-405 mbps. Unfortunately I'm not able to keep an ethernet cable hooked up to it due to positioning of the PC in my apartment and the other people that live with me. What can I do to get closer to what my router and network card are capable of? Both of them should be able to pull that Gigabit speed over a 5 GHz connection I would assume? Or am I wrong?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.