Thursday, October 27, 2022

I wish I was normal


full image - Repost: I wish I was normal (from Reddit.com, I wish I was normal)
So me and my gf just broke up. Only been together for like 4 months but I feel lost.We're both in our mid 20s.Became clear that I couldn’t be what she needed.I've tried adjusting my behaviour, but it wasn’t enough.She's depressed, I’ve tried supporting her.When she is stressed for long stretches of time, and keeps needing to vent and want me there 24/7 I start feeling stressed. I've gone out of my way to be with her when she's been sad, even at times when I've felt overwhelmed…but It's become too much.I simply told her that I wish for her to get help, because I can handle her calling me at night crying every now and again…but not several nights in a row…I can’t handle being an emotional dumpster when nothing I do or say helps her feel betterI can’t be her sole support network, even though I badly want to be there for her…all her previous boyfriends have been able to fill that role it seems…but I just can’t be that person. I've tried, It's too much.She's going to get help, but thought it'd be best for us to break up anyway. I agreed to it, because I can’t seem to be what she needs.I just wish I could be normal. Maybe then I'd be better suited for her. I'm just so sad, It’s been so good when She's been stable…I don’t know if I asked too much of her…I just wish I was better suited to help her. But I can’t deal with the anxiety


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.