Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Calling Out Scammers/ Fraudsters


full image - Repost: Calling Out Scammers/ Fraudsters (from Reddit.com, Calling Out Scammers/ Fraudsters)
I posted these conversations for anyone to use in order to not fall for these scams. It was also like a little investigation/ lesson of mine which I wanted to do…The scammer mostly messages on Instagram but even whatsappPosts a flashy lifestyle on InstagramAlways bragging on mining, crypto, bitcoin, graphics cards, posting stories but she is not in the photos with the mining equipment which begs to differ that its all fake.Yes, with an investment of €100 you'll receive a payout of €150 after your first mining cycleHow long is a mining cycleApril 28, 2022 1:04 pmA complete mining cycle has a duration of 30 days.It was 60 days before however with the influx of many investors into the mining pool, the cycle duration has been reduced to 30 daysHow can I begin?Firstly you'll need a bitcoin wallet, then you'll buy the amount of btc you want to invest.Then a new miners address will be generated for you in which you would forward your investment.What can I use to open a bitcoin walletCan I do it through revolut?Replied to youCan I do it through revolut?No. I recommend using coinbase, it's safe and easy to navigate.You can easily download the coinbase app from your app store and set it up it's pretty straight forwardI have a coinbase accountGoodThe next thing to do is buy your btcI'll proceed to generating your miners wallet. I'll send it shortly.OkThat's your miners address. Let me know when your investment has been sent so I can confirm itCan I only top up my coinbase account with my Iban?I think I did it differently beforeReplied to youCan I only top up my coinbase account with my Iban?There are other ways, have you tried using a debit or credit cardApril 28, 2022 5:00 pmOk I'll try laterApril 28, 2022 7:54 pmSureApril 29, 2022 8:40 amOk so I bought bitcoin...Through coinbaseHow do I send it?Shall I put in the miners address where it says enter recipient?Also I have two questions... Are there any risks of losses and when would I receive the payout? Would it be 30 days from the day it is sent?April 29, 2022 10:02 amReplied to youShall I put in the miners address where it says enter recipient?Yes, be careful not to edit the address. Copy the address and paste it in the recipient tab.Replied to youAlso I have two questions... Are there any risks of losses and when would I receive the payout? Would it be 30 days from the day it is sent?The only scenario that could lead to a reduction in your payout is a drastic drop in btc price below 10k and that is very unlikely. You have nothing to worry about.Replied to youAlso I have two questions... Are there any risks of losses and when would I receive the payout? Would it be 30 days from the day it is sent?Yes. Payouts are sent exactly 30 days after an investment is made.Ok thanksApril 29, 2022 11:36 amSure. Let me know when it's doneSentConfirmed!Welcome on board #name. We can only go up from here.Are you active on WhatsApp?ThanksYesCan I have your WhatsApp number just in case I can't reach you here.May 28, 2022 2:54 pmHi, so should I be receiving my payout tomorrow?July 1, 2022 6:12 amHi Erica, check whatsapp pleaseJuly 1, 2022 11:57 amHi #name. What's on your mind?I had some issues with my former phone number. I'll get a new soonOk no worriesHow much would I earn in the 3rd month?If I reinvest everything againAfter the 3rd month your total payout would be $337.5You said that would be the payout after the second monthWith the same calculation, making 5% of the amount invested $337.5. You'd make total of $506.25 the following monthSo on the 28th July I'd make $506.25?Are you keeping track of how much I invested? And the progress?Replied to youSo on the 28th July I'd make $506.25?That's rightReplied to youAre you keeping track of how much I invested? And the progress?Of course I am. I've quite a lot of investors but be rest assured i keep track of every single investmentOk great thanksJuly 25, 2022 8:43 pmHi #name. How are you doing?HiI'm ok and you?July 25, 2022 10:16 pmThat's good to hear.Do you plan on reinvesting your payout?July 25, 2022 11:23 pmYesJuly 26, 2022 9:19 amGreat! You're growing slowly but surely 👍Great thanksThis should be the projection right?Disappearing MessageUse the Instagram app to see this type of message.Replied to youDisappearing MessageUse the Instagram app to see this type of message.I love this 👏Replied to youThis should be the projection right?That's rightGreatCan you explain the process, like how are you able to make so much money please? Do you actually plan on reinvesting for 18 months continuously.Yes why notIf its possibleGood. Not all investors are as patient as you are.Replied to youCan you explain the process, like how are you able to make so much money please?I already explained thisLike for example my initial investment exactly, right? Where did it go and how is it increasing in value exactly?Since let's say if I bought the same $100 in bitcoin today, in 18 months it would not turn to 98526.13July 26, 2022 12:43 pmReplied to youSince let's say if I bought the same $100 in bitcoin today, in 18 months it would not turn to 98526.13It most definitely wouldn't lol. That's why most people who know about BTC mining opt for investing in the mining process, rather than just buying and hoarding btcReplied to youLike for example my initial investment exactly, right? Where did it go and how is it increasing in value exactly?Let me break this down. Miners are rewarded with bitcoin tokens for aiding bitcoin transactions. Now the addition of an investors wallet into a mining pool enlarges the pool and in return the miners are rewarded with more profit.That's how your investment is being put to work.Ahh great ok then thanksOctober 14, 2022 7:43 amHey :)Are we still on track with this?Hi #name. How have you been?Replied to youAre we still on track with this?Of course we are.I'm ok, how about you?Great newsOctober 14, 2022 4:13 pmReplied to you I'm ok, how about you?I'm doing great. Thank 😊*ThanksOctober 18, 2022 5:52 pmHey 😊How are you?So in September 2023 I will get my payout of around $98,000What will the process be like to get my payout?October 18, 2022 11:50 pmIt's basically a very simple process.You'll send in your personal wallet and pay an unlocking fee (10% of the payout) and your payout will be processed within next 24hrs.Can't the 10% be taken from the payout itself?October 19, 2022 1:29 amNah. The payout is sent untouchedOctober 19, 2022 6:11 amAnd what if I do not want to pay the 10% unlocking fee this wayOctober 19, 2022 8:52 amIt's just standard company policyObviously I'm not going to pay a 10% unlocking policy, so what am I going to do now...If you want to take it from the payout you can, even if you want to take 20% of the payout... Then give me the difference (98k -20k=78k)Or give me the payout (98k) then I'll pay you the 20k upon receipt of the payout. My previous solution, to take them from the payout is safer for your company though... Therefore you would be giving me just the $78kOctober 19, 2022 6:50 pmHello?October 19, 2022 10:53 pmHi #nameI'd suggest you make a withdrawal now.October 20, 2022 6:11 amOk thenOctober 20, 2022 10:08 amHow do I make a withdrawalOk. You'd havr to wait until the 29th of October.Send your btc wallet address.The one on coinbase?Can't you send it back to the address I sent you from to prevent any confusions?Your payout will be $1,139Replied to youThe one on coinbase?YesYou can just copy the address from the coinbase apo and post it hereWill doReplied to youYour payout will be $1,139You're still expected to pay 10% of this before the payout is processed.Replied to youWill doOkWhat assurance do I have that the payout will be sent thoughIt would be better for you to take them from the payoutLook #name, there's a reason i want you to make a withdrawal now. I hope this isn't a one time investment.I hope you'd be confident to invest much more after you've received your payout.It wouldn't be a one time investment but you have to understand that you never mentioned a 10% unlocking fee so you cannot blame meI hear you but as i said before that's how it works, if you're going to invest more in the future please prepare to pay an unlocking feeOf courseCan I pay the unlocking fee after I receive my payout this one time pleaseI mean you had no problem with me so far, I don't see why not...Or else take them from my payout beforehandIn the future I will be saving my payout to pay for the unlocking fee...Why would I have kept a close eye on my progress and sent you a table showing it if I wasn't looking into investing in the futureOctober 20, 2022 3:49 pmCan I do that?I'm sorry, the unlocking fee has to be paid before. I didn't know this was going to ba an issue*beI would like to send the 10% unlocking fee to a revolut numberRather than an anonymous crypto addressIt's not an anonymous address. It's the same miners address you sent your initial investment.Yes and I have no idea who received it.Revolut will give you a name at leastThis investment relies on trust... I paid the first time, however, I have no assurance that I would receive a payout... We need to find a compromiseSeeing that you did not inform me about the unlocking fee I think it makes sense. And you said you thought it wouldn't be an issue... Well when money is involved, you should always be clear and specify beforehand... if I didn't bring it up after 18 months, I would have had to pay 9.8k to receive a payout... Don't you think that was worth mentioning?Revolut is for send crypto to your friends and family. How do you expect a mining pool to be on revolut? I had no idea you had trust issues with me, if you weren't confident in the investment opportunity i presented you simply shouldn't have invested. I'm sorry but i can't stress myself any further for 10% 0f 1kYou call this stress?I can send them to your personal account on revolutNot a mining pool...That way at least I'll have an identity not some anonymous addressIf you're having so much trouble then just return my initial investment and that will be the end of it I guessBut if you want me to continue investing, I am not going to send this first unlocking fee to an anonymous address after I already paid to invest the first time, trusting you for the first time...October 21, 2022 6:18 amHeyAnd if I remain with no money and we reach no compromise, you're only confirming that it was all a scam after all...October 21, 2022 1:05 pmI have already initiated your withdrawal, it'll be sent on the 29th provided the unlocking fee has been sentWhere do I need to send it?Give me an address and an amount pleaseOctober 21, 2022 3:02 pmReplied to youWhere do I need to send it?Your unlocking fee is 114 USDOctober 21, 2022 5:15 pmCan you remind me the steps pleaseOpen the coinbase app and click on the blue icon at the bottom of your screen, the icon with arrows facing both left and right, a variety of options will pop upClick on the send option.Click on the Bitcoin tab.Enter the amount of you want to send.A recipient tab will pop up, now all you need to do here is just copy the miners address I sent earlier and paste it into the recipient column, the click preview, send and follow through.October 22, 2022 8:16 amHiHow you're doing well...Just sent them to youOctober 22, 2022 9:46 am*HopeOctober 22, 2022 11:25 amHi #name.Hold on for confirmationI'll get back to you later in the day. It's still very early over hereOk thanksOctober 22, 2022 6:09 pmHi #name. Your unlocking fee has been confirmed.ThanksWhen should I receive it?Is there a particular time?YesOn the 29th. When your mining cycle comes to an endI'll automatically receive them in my coinbase account?YesReplied to youI have the address alreadyYes that's it... Tuesday 8:23amHi, on Saturday the 29th October I will be receiving the payout... How long would it take for me to receive them?Tuesday 4:14pmNo worries #name, you'll recieve your payout before noon EST timeOk great thanksSaturday 3:43pmHiJust wanted to inform you that I didn't receive my payout yetI know you said I should receive them by 12pm ESTAnd there's 2 hours 15 minutes left... Is everything ok?Saturday 5:08pmHi #namePayouts were sent out yesterday. Pls check your wallet and confirm if you've received itNo I haven't yetThat's odd. Check your transaction history to see if there's any pending transactionI didn't receive anything yet as you can see in these photosIs everything ok?Didn't you say I'm going to receive the payout by noon EST? What's going on?Saturday 8:27pmAm I wasting my time here?Audio call started9:24 PMAudio call ended9:25 PMYesterday 8:07 AMHold on.OkFor how long? And what is going to happen please? A little explanation will help...Especially if you want me to keep reinvesting as I was going to do after I receive the payoutYesterday 4:46 PMHello?Yesterday 9:08 PMWhat am I supposed to be waiting for?12:29 AMGood evening #name, you would need to upgrade your special investment offer by 0.1btc, the antiminer s9 that would generate btc to you was programmed to generate 2btc and it’s being locked by the blockchain network until you make a deposit of 0.1btcReplied to youYour wallet received some btc on the 28th because your payout had been initiated but the unlocking fee was short of 0.1btcThat's my new number. Pls message me on WhatsApp5:38 AMGood morningSo what do I need to do?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.