Wednesday, November 2, 2022

IPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi.


full image - Repost: IPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi. (from Reddit.com, IPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi.)
My iPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi yet all my other device (non Apple) connect just fine.This has happened years ago to me already because of what I believe due to a free VPN I was using.Although Skeptical because of this prior issue I stupidly thought I’d buy Nord VPN given that it’s a premium paid service so I assumed it wouldn’t happen again.However it did, the issue was pretty much the same my phone would tell me I was on Wi-Fi but everything would just buffer. Wasn’t sure how I fixed this last time but the most common answer i found from google search was RESET NETWORK SETTINGS!!!!!I’ve done this 50 times and I keep getting recommended it so please no more.This time around was slightly worse.After resetting everything other than Factory reset, (Thats the last thing i wanna do) my Phone started insisting the Wi-Fi passkey was wrong 😑When opening settings it would show my router next to Wi-Fi but when clicking on it nothing shows as connected.I’m now stuck using 4g after resetting the Phone itself and all settings.I wanna stress, EVERY other device i own and the ppl around me connect fine, non of which are apple.I have no way of backing up data atm so factory reset is out of Question…I’m using reddit on my phone now so i cannot provide photos, also the typing is lagging so forgive bad wording/spelling.Plz help if u can 😂😭


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.