Saturday, November 19, 2022

Keep losing speakers from the system


full image - Repost: Keep losing speakers from the system (from Reddit.com, Keep losing speakers from the system)
This problem is very frustrating and seems to be occurring regularly on my system. I have the latest software and keep losing two Sonos One speakers (wireless) from my system. I have an Amp, a Sonos One connected via Ethernet, two Symfonisk and a surround sound (bar, sub, 2 Sonos one), in addition to the two problematic Sonos Ones.These two speakers just disappear from the system. I can see them on the network, but the app can't find them. I notice that one of them (in my bedroom) often reboots during the night (the LED flashes orange and white), but haven't correlated that with the speakers dropping off the network.My Wifi is a Ubiquiti AP, just a couple of months old. Rebooting it seems to fix the problem, but I can't fathom why the AP would be a problem, everything else connected to it works.​Any ideas?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.