Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Scholarship Negotiation Advice: Fuqua & Darden


full image - Repost: Scholarship Negotiation Advice: Fuqua & Darden (from Reddit.com, Scholarship Negotiation Advice: Fuqua & Darden)
Hi All,I'm an International student who has been very fortunate to get an admit to both Fuqua and Darden in the EA round but with no scholarship. I really like both the programs and the people I networked with during the application process from both schools have been really kind and generous. I have no leaning toward any school though I hope to end up in Tech PM but want to keep my options open for consulting as well. I have a unique background as I work in my family business in the Agriculture industry ( specifically- Poultry). I have a GMAT of 740. Two years of the pandemic have hit our revenues and even though we are doing better than before, Several people in our family business took pay cuts to support the business, so my savings have been minimal. Could I use the financial constraints of my current situation to negotiate a scholarship from the schools? Also given the current situation of the world economy my country's currency is falling against the dollar, reducing the value of the amount I had saved. How should I position my situation to these programs to get some scholarship? Any amount of scholarship will definitely help.Let me know if I should provide more info on any aspect to better explain my situation.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.