Friday, December 30, 2022

At a Loss - can't install bluestacks 5 on my windows 11 pc


full image - Repost: At a Loss - can't install bluestacks 5 on my windows 11 pc (from Reddit.com, At a Loss - can't install bluestacks 5 on my windows 11 pc)
So for the past several hours I've been trying to install Bluestacks 5 on my new Windows 11 PC, however I keep getting an error everytime I try to install that reads "Incompatible Windows Settings" and the program closes.I followed the directions in this post: https://ift.tt/NQ8exmY the directions in this post... https://ift.tt/Nt2VyHf those that don't want to read all that, basically I've:[] Disabled Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform through the "Turn Windows Features On or Off" settings.[] Disabled Hyper-V/Hypervisor through admin Command Prompt and PowerShell using the indicated command line, bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off[] Went into the BIOS of my PC and disabled SMM Security Mitigation.All three of those things were supposed to allow me to install Bluestacks 5 on my Windows 11 PC, instead I'm getting issues after issue. I even disabled my virtual private network as a precaution just to rule that out as an issue and still nothing is working.I'm at a loss on how to resolve this, it doesn't seem like it should be that difficult! Another thing I noticed is regardless of the fact I download the Pie version of Bluestacks 5, as that's what I'm using on my Windows 10 PC, the Nougat version downloads to my Windows 11 PC everytime. Even when I use the Pie link on the website. Very frustrating, and irritation.On the flip side, I did give in and downloaded the Nougat version that's compatible with Hyper-V/Hypervisor and turned everything back on except SMM Security Mitigation and I'm still getting the same issue! So what gives? I'm at my wits end and no hair on my head to yank out due to the frustration.Yes, I can run the multi-instance manager as Administrator and it brings up that screen. However (1), when I start that instance I get the Incompatible Windows Settings message and (2) when I try to create new instances, it shows me every version of Android is not compatible with my Operation System accept Nougat 64 which doesn't work anyway!When I try from the app itself, I get the Incompatible Windows Settings message and when I try to run as an administrator I get a different message stating "Cannot start BlueStacks. Please send a problem ticket". I just chose OKAY and the app just closes.Sorry for all the rambling, but please help! I'm just a guy that would like to get back to his gaming...


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.