Tuesday, January 3, 2023

I'm Driving in The Daytona 24!


full image - Repost: I'm Driving in The Daytona 24! (from Reddit.com, I'm Driving in The Daytona 24!)
Hey Guys,I've just finalized my plans to run in the 2023 Daytona 24 and I wanted to share with this community. Ran one of the final Prototype challenge races last year and now I'm stepping up to Weather Tech for the 24...Been THE bucket list race for me for the last 10 years so I jumped at the opportunity when it came up a few weeks ago.I will be driving in the #38 Performance Tech LMP3 benefitting the VOGM Support Network. Keep an eye out for me amongst all the Dentists! I will try and post updates on here throughout the roar and race weekend. Come find me on the grid!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.