Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Streaming Services


full image - Repost: Streaming Services (from Reddit.com, Streaming Services)
What are your current wrestling streaming service subscribtions? For me I have:WWE Network: yeah just because. The amount you can watch there is crazy and currently I am watching the whole Monday Night War. Then of course the PPVs.NJPW World: NJPW is my favourite Promotion since 2016 but I really hope they improve NJPW World in 2023. NJPW has so much live shows and for that price it's awesome. I just want to start by watching every Wrestle Kingdom before I turned in.Wrestle Universe: I want to start watching NOAH and DDT more regulary in 2023. And 7 Euros (for me in Germany) are not that bad. I will see if I can keep up watching or maybe strip that subscribtion down.Otherwise I have DAZN and I think IMPACT will be airing from mid-january. I still hope for an AEW Network combined with Honor Club so I can legally watch Dynamite and then the ROH TV-Show here in Germany.I am sharing WWE Network and NJPW World with a friend so thats like 5 Euros for WWE and 4 Euros for NJPW.What do you guys have and what do you watch the most?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.