Saturday, February 4, 2023

28 [M4F] AZ/NA/Online - Looking for a long term duo


full image - Repost: 28 [M4F] AZ/NA/Online - Looking for a long term duo (from Reddit.com, 28 [M4F] AZ/NA/Online - Looking for a long term duo)
Hello - figured I'd give this a shot and see whether or not something can come of it.Currently located in Arizona; ideally looking for someone that's relatively close but not opposed to talking to people from different time zones or countries. Also looking to move in the future, just no idea where quite yet. I work nights right now, still generally available since it's not too demanding and everything still gets taken care of, though it does mean I'm usually not awake until sometime in the afternoon or evening; just something to keep in mind.I would prefer some overlap in hobbies, just find it a little easier that way. Main interests I could list would probably be gaming and reading. I'd ideally like to find someone interested in Valorant or Siege or another FPS, but also open to other coop sorts of games, MMOs, etc. Usually I read fantasy oriented series, but wouldn't mind recommendations for any genre. Haven't really kept up to date on movies or TV though, usually just stick to rewatching Psych or Lord of the Rings whenever I feel like it's been long enough, maybe once a year or so. Think the most recent thing I've watched was the third Kingsman movie.Slowly working on getting back in to some old hobbies also. Planning on picking up guitar again, possibly setting up a small garden in my backyard, and finishing off some home renovations this year. Still working on getting into a healthier state and losing weight as well, currently down about 60lbs and looking to keep it going. Likely going to look at getting some networking certifications as well.I generally prefer voice chats but don't mind sticking to just text for a while. If anything sounded interesting, I'd prefer a message over chat since it seems to usually bug out on me.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.