Sunday, February 12, 2023

are my parents trying to help or make me a loser?


full image - Repost: are my parents trying to help or make me a loser? (from Reddit.com, are my parents trying to help or make me a loser?)
this is my first post here and i’m not expecting someone to respond to it, but still… i’ll write my thoughts because it will make me feel better.since i was a child my parents never praised me (only if i deliberately tell them how good am i at something). they were never interested in my interests and never supported me in my hobbies. i had to quit a lot of sports/arts because my parents didn't like them. i had to do whatever they say.when i told my father that i don’t want to work after school and do wanna enter a university abroad he told me even not to try. he said: ”you cannot do it anyway”. what were his intentions at that moment? motivate me or show the reality? he thinks i’m stupid? it hurts because i wouldn't say i'm dumb. after his words, i disappointed and lost any hope in myself because parental opinion is very important to me. when dad said that i was good for nothing, then i lost all motivation. now all i do is lying in bed all day.i have a sister, she is much older than me and recently graduated from university. she also stays at home all day and doesn’t have a job. but my parents don’t tell her anything. when my mom comes home and my sister didn‘t wash the dishes after herself my mom would ask me why did not i wash the dishes. that’s not fair…why is this happening to me? why they chose to treat me that way? i just graduated from high school, i want to get a good education and then get a well-paid job that i would love, but my parents don’t think that it is a great idea. father told me one day that you don’t have to enjoy doing your job. you have to work hard to achieve the high. but what if i don’t want to be successful? what if i just want to leave an ordinary life as a normal person? my parents never wanted to know what i want to myself.father blamed me for not looking for a job, but i told him that i found courses, after which you immediately get a license and a job. i really enjoy doing it and would love to have it as my future career. he told me that this job is not good for me and that’s not what i need. he want me to work at the office... if only he was interested in in me hobbies when i was a child… he would knew that i was a sporty/diy/music kid, but not math/physics for sure.it still hurts to remember that my father thought other things were more deserving of his presence than my graduation, which a was looking forward for ages…once i shared my inner emotions in one public on social networks, but my sister saw my post and said to delete it, because “you have no problems and nothing to complain about. besides people around don’t care about you at all”. maybe she was right…. idkthanks for reading this to the end. i had no one to share this story with, and keeping it all in myself is really painful. sorry for the broken english.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.