Thursday, February 23, 2023

Creating "guest"internet vlan where devices cannot see each other.


full image - Repost: Creating "guest"internet vlan where devices cannot see each other. (from Reddit.com, Creating "guest"internet vlan where devices cannot see each other.)
Hi, I am trying to set up a vlan for "internet only" devices that I do not wish to be seen by other devices on the same vlan. I created the vlan and set up ACL rules to keep traffic separated from other vlans, but I cannot figure out how I would keep the devices from seeing others on the same network.Can anyone explain how to do this without DNA on a catalyst 9300 switch...or any modern Cisco switch for that matter.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.