Saturday, March 11, 2023

with a CPA Audit Background, can you switch into consulting?


full image - Repost: with a CPA Audit Background, can you switch into consulting? (from Reddit.com, with a CPA Audit Background, can you switch into consulting?)
I am quite keen to try out consulting after getting my CPA in audit background at a Big 4, I have not graduated university yet. Had a couple questions:How is a CPA designation overall viewed in the consulting world, does it provide any value? (I am more interested in the financial side of consulting like M&A as well)I was wondering, is this switch possible and how do people make it happen? Do they go from audit -> advisory -> FP&A -> consulting?If I do want to get into Strategy Consulting at the big consulting firms, is an MBA at a high ranked school a must have, or could I network my way in after gaining basic consulting experience?Thank you for your time. To clarify I have thought about going straight into consulting right after university but I would rather get my CPA first so I have something to fall back on. I am not sure if I will even like the nature of the work in consulting or the hours/travel, so if I ever want to take a industry job in accounting with standard hours I can do that with CPA. Just want to keep my options open that's all. Thanks for ur time.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.