Saturday, March 11, 2023

Stealth layoff: how to ask for more website time?


full image - Repost: Stealth layoff: how to ask for more website time? (from Reddit.com, Stealth layoff: how to ask for more website time?)
I posted about getting the "you're not going anywhere here" talk (see my posting history for what happened originally). The more I've learned, the more it seems like a typical stealth layoff rather than something specific to me.I'm coming up on the end of the timeline I was originally given by my firm. I've been hard at work applying for jobs, networking, etc. but don't have a job offer yet. This whole thing has been quite emotionally difficult. So I need to ask for more website time to keep my job search going. I would love to hear about the best way to do this. It seems to be to be a big ask. How should I do this?Frankly I don't even care about the pay at this point--the website time is more valuable.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.