Friday, April 7, 2023

Anyway to save my build after realizing I can't get a decent Wi-Fi connection?


full image - Repost: Anyway to save my build after realizing I can't get a decent Wi-Fi connection? (from Reddit.com, Anyway to save my build after realizing I can't get a decent Wi-Fi connection?)
Sorry for the long post but please read through it if you can.Going to keep the story as short as possible, but basically I made some quick re-decisions on PC Part Picker that made me realize that I needed a Network Adaptor by the time I built my PC since I made a quick decision to not get a wifi built-in motherboard. Complete mess-up on my end so I look for a PCIe network card first only to realize that I have no PCIe slots available due to my RX 6750 XT covering all three of them (ASUS PRIME B450M-A II motherboard.)So my next choice was to get a USB Wifi Adapter. I got an Archer T3U Plus and it's not reliable at all (I should mention I am upstairs a little far from the router). To best describe it all I can say is that: voice calls on Discord are heavily delayed and the connection seems to drop every 5 or so seconds no matter what I am doing. (Not completely but enough to make my Discord ping go up to 1000+ and to make downloads go under 1MBs per second before it starts going up again.) Not to mention in my internet speed tests the download speed will go up as high as 30 MBs per second but then start plummeting downwards. Upload speed is consistent.All I am asking for now is a solution (lets just say ethernet is not an option because I doubt I'll be allowed to.) I don't know if that solution will be to invest in a better USB Wifi Adaptor with a better range, find a hack that somehow allows me to fit in a PCIe Network Card or something else entirely.Whatever you say, it'll help a stressed-out Autistic 18 year old with their first good PC and I understand that this is my fault.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.