Monday, April 10, 2023

Family member says their phone and tablet keep disconnecting from their home network. What should I be looking at while I debug this?


full image - Repost: Family member says their phone and tablet keep disconnecting from their home network. What should I be looking at while I debug this? (from Reddit.com, Family member says their phone and tablet keep disconnecting from their home network. What should I be looking at while I debug this?)
I'm going over their place to see if I can solve anything. Their router is the Verizon G3100 and they have Eero Mesh routers set up around the house. How would you go about debugging this issue? What should I be doing to rule out certain parts of the network?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.