Saturday, April 1, 2023

What (remote) IT jobs are available that will permit me to travel between countries?


full image - Repost: What (remote) IT jobs are available that will permit me to travel between countries? (from Reddit.com, What (remote) IT jobs are available that will permit me to travel between countries?)
Hello!I've recently received my COMPTIAA+, COMPTIA NETWORK +, and COMPTIA SECURITY +.I have NO hands on IT experience but I have been studying these topics (based on the certifications curriculum) for about 6 months and took the exams and passed.My husband and I spend a lot of time traveling but mostly going back and forth between America, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.I'm looking for a job that would permit me to travel easily between these countries that is remote or atleast hybrid based in America. I am an American citizen so I can work here.The pay doesn't matter at all, the actual job itself doesn't either, but I would prefer a job that could be done securely from a laptop and would accept my Certs as proof of experience and knowledge. The only job I know wouldn't suit me is help desk, but if that's the only option and it would allow me to travel and work in these countries I'd accept it.TO BE CLEAR: I AM LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT IS BASED IN USA AND THAT ALLOWS ME TO WORK ON A COMPUTER AND DOESNT REQUIRE THAT IM ALWAYS IN THE STATES. Basically, I don't need the time off, I can keep working, just need to be able to do it while in another country sometimes!Any advice on what kind of jobs would allow this or how to get a job with these certifications in general?Thank you!!!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.