Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Wi-Fi 6E Access Point question


full image - Repost: Wi-Fi 6E Access Point question (from Reddit.com, Wi-Fi 6E Access Point question)
I have a Wi-Fi 6E router from TP-Link (Archer AXE95 | AXE7800). I want to get an access point in a far away room to expend my network, but I'm seeing that 6E access points are expensive! For example, TP-Link's business access point is $500.Should I just get a second Archer AXE95 | AXE7800 and set it into Access Point mode? Will that give me 2.4, 5, and 6 GHz bands throughout my house for much cheaper? Or is this a bad idea (please tell me why it would be). Going this route would save me $250 if I wanted to keep my equipment all TP-Link.Advice?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.