Saturday, September 30, 2023

New modem, Velop dropping devices. Need help pls.


full image - Repost: New modem, Velop dropping devices. Need help pls. (from Reddit.com, New modem, Velop dropping devices. Need help pls.)
I'm going to lose my mind. Backstory, ran Ignite WiFi Gateway (XB6) modem in Bridge mode, utilized Velop Triband mesh system (WHW03 V2), and rarely ran into an issue. Received an upgraded modem (XB7), put it in bridge mode, reset the Velop and it's been nothing but a nightmare. I have tried so many things, so many factory resets on both modem and Linksys, and finally! got them to talk. Parent node is connected via ethernet, 2 child nodes were set up for wifi but are now on ethernet, just like my previous setup. Everything is lighting up blue. I can log into the modem and it says I have internet. Linksy's app and website says I have internet BUT... only a select few devices are actually connecting and everything keeps randomly dropping. Our iphones and Macbook won't connect at all. Despite resetting network settings, I'm running into the "incorrect password error" (it's not); turned off the private IP, changed the network security and I might get one iphone to connect but then it'll immediately drop. A smart tv was able to connect, 1 laptop, a few smart home devices, and that's about it... but then things randomly drop. It's so unstable. I've restarted, rebooted, reset, but I can't figure it out. What is happening? What am I missing? Any advice? Thanks.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.