Friday, September 29, 2023

Windows Auto Backup To SMB?


full image - Repost: Windows Auto Backup To SMB? (from Reddit.com, Windows Auto Backup To SMB?)
I'd like to automatically sync files from my usual machine to a locally hosted SMB server, Windows File History is fairly straightforward but very lacking in flexibility. I've tried Kopia and Duplicati, but both of them encrypt your files and break them into smaller packages, or at least as far as I can tell. What software should I try if all I want is to keep a current copy (or two) of a local file on my network attached drive? I use said machine to run my discord bots, so I need to be able to access files normally from both machines. Any suggestions are appreciated, as I am a newcomer.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.