Friday, October 27, 2023

I am confused about my Wife's Obsession with a Past Love


full image - Repost: I am confused about my Wife's Obsession with a Past Love (from Reddit.com, I am confused about my Wife's Obsession with a Past Love)
Well, I'm married. For years, my wife has been fixated on talking, reminiscing, and complaining about a "breakup" that happened a long time ago. She fell in love with a guy, and he seemingly fell in love with her too. However, they never took the initiative to date, mainly because they were resource-limited teenagers living far apart. After some deep conversations, he started talking to other girls and disappeared completely.This has confused me, especially because this "getting over it" process began shortly after we decided to get married. Since then, she added him on a social network and insists on keeping up with his life, including his marriage and family. She also shows interest in a friend of his from the time they used to talk.Recently, she turned to esoteric methods like tarot to get more information about him. Furthermore, she changed some behaviors, becoming overly secretive with her phone, which makes me wonder why her phone seems to be pointing at me like a compass. I caught her lying about things related to this situation twice, and her excuse is that I would get upset if she were honest.She has also intensified her concern about her appearance, wanting to be "sexy" compared to before when it was about skincare and makeup.I'm torn between trying to understand and feeling betrayed by all of this. I don't know how to interpret this situation or the reason behind it. Sometimes I think about leaving, other times I want to work through the issues, but I'm honestly lost.Even though I've talked to her about how much this bothers me, she doesn't stop, and I'm getting tired of it, wondering why she's so interested in his life like this. But all she says is that she wanted to be friends with him.Has anyone here been through this? How do you deal with it? Should I leave, or should I not care?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.