Saturday, October 28, 2023

Mesh or range extender that can plug into existing ethernet?


full image - Repost: Mesh or range extender that can plug into existing ethernet? (from Reddit.com, Mesh or range extender that can plug into existing ethernet?)
Hi Reddit, I have a starlink dishy on my barn across the yard and I trenched in a cat 5e line to my house about 300 ft away. I recently set up pihole on my network but the starlink router (sitting in the barn) didn’t seem to work well with it. So I’ve bypassed it and converted my router (netgear r7000) from AP mode to handle everything. That’s working great! BUT, I’d like to keep wifi in the barn since I work in there a lot. So I’ll be moving the router from the house to there. I’ll still need a wireless access point in the house and I’d like to upgrade the house to wifi6 or 6eI’m thinking I don’t need another router but maybe a wireless access point or a mesh network that I can plug into the line in the house. Can anyone help with this setup?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.