Friday, October 6, 2023

I need help/recommendations


full image - Repost: I need help/recommendations (from Reddit.com, I need help/recommendations)
I have been struggling for over a year, with symptoms that I have recently discovered might be linked to a candida overgrowth. Using a burner account for this, I’m 23 FI'll give a slight background for reference- around August 2022 I started developing angular cheilitis on the corners of my mouth. I used topical antifungals and ointments, but it hasn't really gone away since. It's nasty. Tried taking vitamin B and B12 and iron, with no luck. Fingernails growing in weird and mangled, quite positive I have fungal infections on my nails and toenails. Hair loss, itchy head, fungal acne, horribly dry and patchy flaky skin especially around the nose. My digestive system is out of commission, dealing with sharp stomach pains after eating, bloating, undigested food in stool, mucus in stool, floating stool, constipation and diarrhea, etc etc etc it's all very wrong and uncomfortable. I also think that my metabolism has slowed, as I used to have no issues controlling my weight, but now it seems even though I am eating the same amount that I used to (trying to ignore the sugar and carb cravings) my body just stores it all.What’s worse than skin and digestive issues, is constant brain fog and fatigue that seems to never go away. My memory and cognitive functioning has really plummeted over the last 6 months, my speech often comes out slurred and I can’t think straight. Constant headaches. I sleep like shit and never wake up feeling refreshed, my mind and body just feel numb. I don’t recognize myself when I look in the mirror anymore, and I have forgotten who I am and I never know what to say. I am terrified that if I let this go on, I will just become brain dead, or that I will never feel like my old self again. I've had reoccurring vaginal yeast infections, in which I have been prescribed two 150 mg doses of Fluconazole from a telehealth company each time, which have cleared most symptoms for a little while, but they return worse than ever. This is how I knew that there was something yeasty/fungal going on.I’ve been on the brink of going to the ER multiple times, this past winter I was having severe acid reflux after eating anything at all, along with waking up with leg cramps/ muscle spasms in the middle of the night, along with the above symptoms. I have horrible doctor anxiety from past traumatic experiences, so I haven’t gone to the doctor for any of this. I have a Doctor’s appointment scheduled two months out, at your typical clinic. The soonest I could get in, which isn’t the worst I suppose. I am terrified that they will do nothing. I impulsively ordered Nano Scrub from Silver Fern, and undecyn acid from Thorne. I know there are combos to pair these with, but I haven’t taken either of them yet in fear of not getting to the root cause/making things worse/permanently damaging my body even more. I have been heavily considering the candida diet, and feel like this is the next best step. I have a history with an eating disorder (been recovered for 5 years) which is why I have not made any diet changes yet, but I believe it is time. I have heard that pairing a strict no carbs no sugar diet along probiotics can work. How hardcore do I go with it? I am tired of feeding this fungus that is ruining my life. I have heard a lot of things, and I know it is different for everybody, but I am open to any ideas, especially combos with nano scrub or undecyn acid, since I already have both of those in my possession. I would like to fix this myself if possible, but I don’t even know where to start and I don’t know if a naturopath would be possible, since my insurance at the moment is not in network at most places. Working on that too. I am tired of being sick and exhausted all of the time, not being able to pursue friendships or progress relationships and struggling to keep up with the simplest of things that bring me joy and purpose and happiness. I have thought maybe just ending it would be a good idea. My quality of life is so low and I feel like utter dogshit constantly. I work a highly physical ecology job, and I have always pushed myself hard and shoved down my emotions and physical health and just tried to keep going as I once did, but I’m slipping and nothing is manageable lately.Should I try to get in with a naturopath? Do they even take insurance? Will a normal doctor even do anything for me? Does anyone have any recommendations or can relate? Will a normal doctor even test for candida or sibo? What are the best (nearly first) steps to take right now? Appreciate anything and all ideas


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.