Friday, October 6, 2023

BSOD nonstop randomly


full image - Repost: BSOD nonstop randomly (from Reddit.com, BSOD nonstop randomly)
Hey all, my laptop is a Dell Precision 5550 It started freezing and forcing me to hold the power button, sometimes BSOD. Here are the following BSODs. The indicator light signaled 2,4 which was RAM issues. However I replaced the RAM with a single channel 32gb instead of 2 16Gb sticks and I actually crash more. So I put the old ones back in. Laptop is only 3 years old. BSOD Issues: irql_less_or_not_equalKMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDPFN_LIST_CORRUPTSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDriver Overran Stack BufferKernel_security_check_failure Whea_uncorrectable_error Critical_process_died What I have tried is a fresh reset in windows, reset windows from USB flash, ran Memtest64 for 8 hours no crash. But when I do anything else (suspiciously use the internet, crash.. perhaps network driver)I have updated everything twice. Currently I’m trying to update to windows 11 to see if it’ll work but it keeps freezing at 76%. I’m on my 4th attempt as of this moment. I’ve booted in safe mode and it still crashed, I’ve reinstalled windows 3 times. I’ve ran SMART from WD software on the ssd and it says drive is 100%. I have a 500gb m.2 SSD coming in the mail tomorrow to replace the 1TB western digital black m.2. I am seriously clueless and appreciate any insight into this issue. Otherwise this thing is going into the trash.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.