Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Is it possible to heal from this


full image - Repost: Is it possible to heal from this (from Reddit.com, Is it possible to heal from this)
About 3 months into our relationship, my boyfriend compared me to other girls while I was naked in bed. I cried and he apologized and it took me a few days to recoup and to be able to talk to him about it. He sincerely apologized and I forgave him but of course, was still healing from it. A month later, we are at an event before celebrating our 4 months together, and he knew that I made him dinner and we were going to eat it on the beach afterwards. I get to the event and he is with another girl and I wait a while for him to notice me or greet me but he doesn't look up from her and so I go over and tap him on the arm to say hello and asked for a hug. He hugs me and sits right back down next to her as if he wants me to leave them alone so I do. Throughout the course of the 3 hour event, he never came up to me once and continues to keep going up to this same girl to talk to her. Even at the very end of the event he went straight to her and continued to talk to her and doesn't even look at me until after she's gone. He did offer to walk me to my car. I was hurt and when we met at the beach, I asked him if he liked her and said no. He said he was networking. We had some conversations about how upsetting it was that he never came up to me at all and how he was with another girl the whole time after I just made him dinner. He continued to keep liking her posts on instagram even after not liking my posts. I addressed it later how upsetting this was and he seemed to understand. Of course I am worried about what is going on with this girl so we've had to talk about this whole thing several times and he apologized saying that he was wrong. He knew how much this has hurt me and affected our relationship but 8 months in, this past month, he liked her post again while he was upset with me. this brought back and reopened wounds that I dealt with earlier in the relationship. I talked to friends and they said he should have blocked her after the first time it happened. I mentioned it to him so he unfollowed her. He seems to be trying to make up for it even with his mistakes. I have been trying to heal from the ways that he's hurt me and made me feel small but the pain is still there. I am concerned because even though we have great times together and have a really good connection, the pain from what he's done still hasn't seemed to heal yet. I still find it hard to trust him after that and sometimes the pain still comes up. We've talked about it several times. It makes me upset because even after having good times, this pain is still in the back of my mind. It's 8 months in right now. I'm not sure what to do.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.