Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Ssl error on school network


full image - Repost: Ssl error on school network (from Reddit.com, Ssl error on school network)
I can't connect to my school wifi. I keep trying to open a page so I can accept to get the Ca but it won't let me even get that far. On my network at home it works fine. Does the school have security flags in place or am I just cave man? Any help would be appreciated. I've looked at a few resources online and I'm kinda stuck should I just go to I.t. and ask them at school?


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.