Monday, October 2, 2023

Your weekly /r/caps roundup for the week of September 25 - October 01


full image - Repost: Your weekly /r/caps roundup for the week of September 25 - October 01 (from Reddit.com, Your weekly /r/caps roundup for the week of September 25 - October 01)
Monday, September 25 - Sunday, October 01Top videosscorecommentstitle & link31 comments[Video] All-Access | 2023 Capitals Development Camp Questions / Discussionsscorecommentstitle & link3875 comments[Discussion] Ovechkin78 comments[Question] Anyone else having problems watching on Monumental?09 comments[Discussion] Milano Opinion Top Remaining Postsscorecommentstitle & link17615 comments[Announcement] [El-Bashir] So, I can finally share the rest of my personal news: I’m thrilled to announce I’m joining Monumental Sports Network as Capitals Insider. I’ll write about the team I’ve covered since 2004, appear on TV and keep you up to date on my social media channels. I start next week.8727 comments[Announcement] [El-Bashir] Some personal news: My time at The Athletic is coming to an end. I’m taking a new job that I’m REALLY excited about. I’ll tell you more about it soon. For now, though, I just want to express my gratitude for the past five years. 🙏6620 commentsJust in time for the news season, our jerseys came back from the stitcher today.6115 commentsHad a great time at the caps preseason game. Won an autographed Darcy Kuemper puck as part of the Top Shot challenge 🤘 (video linked)596 comments[Photo] I drew Holtby and his glorious beard and made some Stickers!567 commentsMarty Go Zoom5016 commentsSpittin' Chiclets: Don't sleep on the Caps this year.4530 commentsAnyone not buying the Mantha hype this year?4311 commentsIVAN MIROSHNICHENKO411 commentsMy dudes and babes 


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.