Tuesday, October 3, 2023

ARP Spoofing detected


full image - Repost: ARP Spoofing detected (from Reddit.com, ARP Spoofing detected)
I use glasswire to monitor activities in my network. Today, I got notified of one of my HLPanv3 cams changing its mac address. Now, I've never seen that happen in the 6+ months of operating these cameras. Shortly after, my Norton VPN turned on because it detected a man-in-the-middle attack. Not to mention that recent article about Wyze's lack of security for these cameras and said company stopping their endorsements for Wyze. Has anyone else experienced issues with their mac addresses changing out of the blue? I haven't made a support call yet and will, but I wanted to let everyone know to keep a close watch on your cameras.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.