Thursday, November 2, 2023

Dentist didn't submitted my insurance in time and now they are sending me the $1000 bill. (CONTINUED)


full image - Repost: Dentist didn't submitted my insurance in time and now they are sending me the $1000 bill. (CONTINUED) (from Reddit.com, Dentist didn't submitted my insurance in time and now they are sending me the $1000 bill. (CONTINUED))
Hi guys, thank you so much for all the help yesterday, I made several calls and got more information from the insurance company. Here is the clearer timeline:​3/15/2023, the day of service.3/16/2023, Anthem received the claim.3/22/2023, Anthem requested information about the secondary insurer (Ameritas)4/14/2023, Anthem received the requested details about Ameritas and insufficient X-ray.5/1/2023, Anthem requested more information - another copy of the X-ray.5/4/2023, Anthem mailed letters out to both the office address and my address.(The office lady keeps saying that she never received the request, but I live in the same zip code as the office, I do remember I received it, but I could have throw it away after moving in June)9/12/2023: Anthem received the additional copy of X-ray four months later.9/13/2023: Anthem approved the claim.10/3/2023: Ameritas claim was denied.10/4/2023: Ameritas claim was denied.10/9/2023: Ameritas appeal was denied.ALSO confirmed with Ameritas, it actually has 183days which is 6 months of filing period instead of 90 days that I was told by the office lady.I called Ameritas this morning to see if there's anything they can do. Called both the quality checks and claim department, both told me that there's nothing they can do, it is now between me and the dental office. I brought up the Timely Filing clause with an in-network provider, then I was been told that it was my responsibility to check with insurance companies and office were doing it out of courtesy, and claims that I do need to make these payments.Made another call, another agent from Ameritas suggested that maybe ask the office to try to file another level of appeal with a statement letter explaining the reason for the failing to meeting timely filing and why it was not filed in a timely manner, considering that this particular Ameritas individual policy doesn't require waiting for a response from the primary insurance. So I wrote an email to the office email requesting a clear timeline and maybe a copy of this letter she's submitting. (I send out the email, but I'm not sure how likely she will do so and will response to me with information I requested). (If they don't, not sure what I should do either...)From all the advice I received yesterday, I'm planning on retrieving the phone records with this office from my carrier, and send a certificate letter to the doctor who is the owner of the office, along attach the phone records. and go from there.Please let me know if you have any advice on what I should do and not?Thank you!!!


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.