Monday, December 11, 2023

What is the best and most effective way to make rotary phones operable on VOIP?


full image - Repost: What is the best and most effective way to make rotary phones operable on VOIP? (from Reddit.com, What is the best and most effective way to make rotary phones operable on VOIP?)
Goal: Make 1920s - 1940s rotary phones fully functional on VOIP in the United StatesBackground: I currently have a copper land line with phone jacks in six rooms.that I want to keep. My telecom is forcing pushing me to VOIP, and I'm not happy about it.I currently have wireless broadband but never use the wireless - always ethernet - and intend to keep it that way. As the only user in my home, I don't care about lightning-fast speed - what I have works for me. i.e. I am interested only in which system - fiber or cable - works best/is most cost effective for working with the old phones.I also have a modern cordless phone that I'll continue to use.My options:Go with the current telecom's fiber network - which I'm already not thrilled about bc the line sags to about 12' off the ground and through the middle of a tree, and I question its durability since they broke the first line installing it, necessitating a redo...can't imagine how a "delicate" (installer's word) line will hold up to tree in the wind, etc. They will not move it from its current position.OR2) Switch to cableAt least the cable company hung the cable high and out of the tree. I'm strongly leaning toward cable at this point. I'd greatly appreciate advice from the technical experts here.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.