Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Help please


full image - Repost: Help please (from Reddit.com, Help please)
Im playing fortnite on xbox one s and this lego game mode just came me and my homies were playing in our world and then just froze my game i tried to login but keeps dropping me out in lobby and says matchmaking error 1 i tried reinstall the game change region even my friend logged in on his pc and he could join in my world but he got stuck in the same position like me and he couldnt move then he got kicked out of the world and fortnite says network connection i tried everyting even sent a letter to epic theyre only giving me links if anyone can help pls


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.