Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Wi fi & Internet


full image - Repost: Wi fi & Internet (from Reddit.com, Wi fi & Internet)
Hello everyone, I'm new to this Reddit sub, I wanted to know if anyone was able to help me or provide me with information. I hate having cellular data active when I'm at home and wi fi when I go out. I wanted to create a quick command that if I activate the wi fi would turn it off and turn on the data and vice versa. I encountered the problem that but when it turns off the wi fi it turns it off completely and not in safe mode (which I want to keep for the network of where it is). If someone knew how to create the command for me or help me, he would do me a favor


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.