Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Android not completing HTTPS requests


full image - Repost: Android not completing HTTPS requests (from Reddit.com, Android not completing HTTPS requests)
Pls help, I have searched all over the internet and didn't found a response for this.My react native + expo android application generally does not complete the first HTTPS request I make, if I request a second time, it works. The request is sent, the backend responds, but the app never gets the response back, it keeps loading forever, there's not even an error unless it times out after some minutes.This is happening only in my Android device. Not happening in emulators or other androids I tested.Things I tried:- Enabled usesCleartextTraffic="true"- Enabled INTERNET permission- Enabled CORS for the backend- Switched between axios and fetch- Created a Flutter app to test the same request, and it is also not responding to the first request, only in my Android.- Reviewed if backend always receives/reply the requests-Tested with different networks (wifi/mobile data)My device is:Motorola Edge 30 Ultra


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.