Monday, July 29, 2024

Coffee Chats: What am I doing wrong


full image - Repost: Coffee Chats: What am I doing wrong (from Reddit.com, Coffee Chats: What am I doing wrong )
Hello everyone, rising college senior here. I know in finance coffee chats and networking are the only two ways to land a job but what do you do when your cold emails are not being answered? In the last month alone, my acceptance rate for coffee chats has been less than 10%. I keep my emails short and sweet (so they can be read over the phone), always attach my resume and make no formatting errors. Why does no one respond? I tried the same approach with LinkedIn, where the response rate seems to be a bit better. Is it because we’re in the summer and everyone is off or am I doing something wrong? I am mainly reaching out to analysts and associates at AM shops, pension funds and banks - as a rule of thumb I follow up two times (one week apart) before moving on For context, I’m in going into my 4th year, worked for 2 years in FP&A at a big company alongside school, and am currently the president of my school’s finance club. Currently desperate for any advice, I really want to land an investments internship next summer and am preparing to recruit right now. Can’t work off cycle since I am an international student - if anyone has any advice please let me know! Thank you in advance


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.