Thursday, July 4, 2024

iPhone Mirroring not enabled on DB2


full image - Repost: iPhone Mirroring not enabled on DB2 (from Reddit.com, iPhone Mirroring not enabled on DB2)
Hey folks, I've updated both my MBP M1 and iPhone 15P to DB2, but cannot get the iPhone Mirroring feature to work. I've read a lot of Reddit articles on the topic, so far gathered info that only EU shouldn't work, technically I'm not in the EU, but am in Europe (Serbia), so the feature should be working. Also the billing address tied to the account is Serbian, so it should be considered as an account in Serbia, currently definitely outside the EU (unlike Croatia or Slovenia or Germany for example, sorry if you know your EU stuff).I believe I started the feature on DB1 or maybe DB2, was able to get MacBook Pro listed on iPhone under Settings > General > AirPlay and Continuity, but never able to get iPhone listen on the MacBook Pro under Settings > Desktop & Dock > Widgets, as I've seen people state in their screenshots.So I removed the MBP from iPhone lists in Airplay & Continuity, disabled and reenabled all options under there, restarted both the iPhone and the MacBook, but to no avail.I can't seem to get the setup procedure from scratch, as I intended.Anyone has ideas or experiences?https://ift.tt/p9MxVnU


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.