Tuesday, August 6, 2024

I'm looking for some sites where I can follow Anime new releases and select shows by email of possible


full image - Repost: I'm looking for some sites where I can follow Anime new releases and select shows by email of possible (from Reddit.com, I'm looking for some sites where I can follow Anime new releases and select shows by email of possible)
I want to know the best free sites to find out and keep track of anime release dates. Not just shows but also things from Netflix or Amazon things that are also network based if possible. I know this sounds a bit odd but I would like to find out about all releases and follow the stuff I like rather then keep up with everything. Is there a site that I can use to get a bunch of stuff done. I would like to keep it site based and not app based and I would like to get emails based on updates like next episode has aired or new season has been confirmed. Is this at all possible.


Mining:
Bitcoin, Cryptotab browser - Pi Network cloud PHONE MINING
Fone, cloud PHONE MINING cod. dhvd1dkx - Mintme, PC PHONE MINING


Exchanges:
Coinbase.com - Stex.com - Probit.com


Donations:
Done crypto



Comments System

Disqus Shortname

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.